When bees begin producing royal jelly for the young larvae and the queen, they need a diet high in vitamins. Nurse bees need the following vitamin B complex for brood rearing: thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinamide (niacin, nicotinic acid), pyridoxine, pantothenate (pantothenic acid), folic acid, and biotin. In addition to these vitamins, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) also seems essential for brood rearing. HONEY BEE PRO Vitamin patty provides vitamins that bees need.
Patties for Bees
Why use Honey Bee Pro Patties?
- HONEY BEE PRO patty is used for feeding bees during periods when there is no natural food.
- HONEY BEE PRO patty is made with the latest enzyme production technology with the addition of microcrystals suitable for bees.
- HONEY BEE PRO patty is a premium product with very low harmful HMF (hydroxymethylfurfural).
Studies have shown that when acidic hydrolysis of sugar is used and when working at high temperatures, as a byproduct HMF is created. The only possibility of avoiding HMF is enzyme hydrolysis without the use of acid. The Honey Bee Pro patties are produced by German enzyme technology, all of raw materials are of EU origin.
Honey Bee Pro
1. Stronger immunity of bees than with ordinary patty
2. Up to 15% less winter bee losses
3. Certified cake production (ISO: 9001 and HACCP)
That is why the HONEY BEE PRO patty is better for our bees. Because the whole technological process is controlled to get the most suitable patty, better and easier to take, very finely minced sugar with a special mill, safer for the health and endurance of the bee colony and which is better accepted than the other patties.
Enzyme technology in brief
Many years of research have concluded that patties made with fructose-glucose syrup, or made with acids, have high HMF (hydroxymethylfurfural), which is a harmful ingredient for bees. This toxin causes up to 15% of bee deaths. The only option to avoid HMF is to work with the enzyme method. By this method, besides the patty has minimal HMF, the patty has some other properties. Such patties are pure white in color, do not crumble or leak at higher temperatures.
GMO-free product, 100% natural origin, very low HMF, 100% EU origin.