The Sentinel Pro II Beekeeping Clothing Range
GREATER PROTECTION THAN CONVENTIONAL BEEKEEPING CLOTHING
THE VENTILATED BREATHABLE MATERIAL HELPS KEEP YOU COOL
PREVENTS BEE STINGS
LIGHTWEIGHT, COMFORTABLE & PRACTICAL TO WEAR
DESIGNED BY A BEEKEEPER FOR BEEKEEPERS
For 2019, we are excited to announce the launch our brand-new range of Sentinel Pro II Beekeeping clothing.
Our Sentinel Pro 3D range was a great success in 2018. We strive to provide customers with innovative products, so working with feedback from customers we have designed the new Sentinel Pro II range.
The Sentinel Pro II Beekeeping suit offers an improved design, greater protection and new features like dual security at the neck junction, Velcro fastening at cuffs, waterproof knee pads, two lined hive tool pockets, restyled clear view veil, uprated YKK zips and extended ankle zips.
The full range of features of the Sentinel Pro II Beekeeping suit includes:
- Dual security at neck junction
- Excellent visibility through clear view veil
- Durable YKK zips
- Velcro fastening at cuffs
- Waterproof kneepads
- Two lined hive tool pockets
- Queen marker pen pocket on sleeve
- Mobile phone breast pocket with zip fastening
- Extended ankle zips
- Detachable interchangeable hat or veil
- Machine washable
- Available in grey or white
- Matching gloves available
- Separate jacket and trousers available
- The suit is lightweight, weighing just 1.2kg
Confidence is one of the biggest problems in beekeeping. Bees can sense when you are nervous and having a suit which is virtually sting-proof is a confidence builder.
The Sentinel Pro II Bee Suit created by Old Castle Farm Hives is made from material thicker than the average bee sting, making it unlikely the wearer will be stung. The fabric is a white or light grey in colour, as dark colours can encourage bees to attack.
The Sentinel Pro Beekeeping Suit has been featured on the BBC News website.